Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways and are only available 48 working hours after ordering. Please be mindful of bank holidays and exceptional closures.
- Leave a written request in at the surgery
- Leave a message on our repeat line: 02890563584
- E-mail your request to Prescriptions.Z00001@gp.hscni.net *only requests for prescriptions can be accepted this way*
After registering at reception for the online prescriptions service, online.
Patients who registered for online prescriptions after 21st July 2016 and patients who have been
migrated to the new system should order online prescriptions from patient services online.
Patients who registered for online prescriptions before 21st July 2016 will need to re-register for
online prescribing after collecting a form from reception.
*We are aware there are ongoing problems with Vision online and we do apologise for any inconvenience.*
When leaving in a prescription request please leave the following details:
- Date of Birth
- First line of your address
- Medication required, medicines must be listed using their correct names and not by their description, i.e. blue inhaler must be listed as salbutamol inhaler or blood pressure tablet as amlodipine etc. Requests will not be done if not ordered in the correct way to avoid any error.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.